Une expérience qualifiée et approuvée à de nombreuses reprises depuis 1990 !
- Elu meilleur sommelier de Suisse romande, Ruinart 1999.
- Meilleur sommelier Jura-Franche-Comté, 2000.
- Elu meilleur sommelier de l'année 2001, Gault Millau, Suisse.
- Maître sommelier de France, UDSF 2001.
En ce moment
Wine fair in all the supermarkets from September 6 to October 8
The 06/09/2011 at 09:58
There are bargains to be, but it must be in the first, often the price of call are in very small quantities to the consumer. Some rules ...
- Beware of old vintages, the storage conditions were not always respected.
- A wine within standing heat, will not have the same taste qualities as in a cellar.
- The strong light of neon are harmful to the wines, especially wines packaged in glass bottles white.
- Make sure the wine tasting or promotion is the vintage that you want to acquire.
- Refuse to eat in cups or glasses balloons. INAO glass is perfect. Standard, but perfect.
- Do not taste the wines too cold it is hiding something. The cold block faults.
- It is better to buy the 2010, 2009, some 2008. Keep driving for the 2007 wines for aging: only sweet stand out.
Partager sur :