Awards and prizes
- 2000 : Best Sommelier of Franche-Comte
- 2000 : Best Wine List by Gault et Millau
- 2001 : Best Sommelier by Gault-Millau
- Fin 2001 : Title Supreme Master Sommelier de France
- 2005 : Ambassador of the best wines of the Jura by Géosaison
- 1980-1981 : Commis sommelier at the restaurant La Chaumière (Nancy)
- 1984-1985 : Sommelier second and Chef de Rang to La Chaumière (Nancy)
- 1986-1987 : Restaurant manager Pont (Goumois)
- 1988-2002 : Head sommelier and waiter at the Château Georges Wenger Noirmont (Switzerland)
- 2009 : Sommelier for a website
Zoom on our sommelier Christophe Menozzi
« Sommelier is a profession of passion. We are always looking for local wines, equilibrium price wise ... »
Sommelier where expertise is authoritative in the world of wine, Christophe Menozzi has been making wine for over 25 years. It has evolved through work experience in restoration of reference «Chateau» which allowed him to participate in multiple contests, guides, magazines, television and radio for several years. He also won several titles of Best Sommelier.
When Caves Explorer has sought to go on the adventure of taste, Christophe Menozzi was delighted to make available Internet knowledge, share his love of tradition, heritage and history of wine.
Now, our sommelier, Christophe Menozzi offer you a selection of three wines from a producer to discover every two weeks.