Some salons do not miss - Spring 2011
On the program this spring: Wine Market in Cairanne, "Bienvenue à Savigny", shows Arvinis, Vinocap and Vinexpo
- From 13 tp 18 april : show Arvinis in Morges (Switzerland). Exhibition of wines from around the Halle CFF 11-10 Morge. This is the sixteenth edition.
- 16 and 17 april : Wine Market in Cairanne, second edition. Entry : 5 €.
- 7 and 8 may : « Bienvenue à Savigny » in Savigny-lès-Beaune. Free entry. You can buy a glass of wine for 3 &euro if you want to taste.
- 21 and 22 may : not to miss if you go through the south of France, the Vinocap show. All wines from the South to enjoy in Cap d'Agde.
- 19 to 23 june, Vinexpo in Bordeaux at the "Parc des Expositions" in Bordeaux-Lac : the largest wine fair in the world. 48 countries are represented with 2400 growers.